Friday, March 27, 2009

Dear Biology 1 students.

This is the blog that we will be chatting on to share our research about our garden.

As I get your e-mail addresses, you will have the opportunity to share and write down your ideas.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Students,

    By now you should have gotten your invitation to be an author on our blog - Wedgwood Garden. Once you get your invitation, you will have to set up a google account in order to access our blog. If you have any trouble just ask your parents for help.

    Happy blogging,
    Mrs. Hare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Students,
    I have a suggestion for a source to check out regarding alleged benefits of lava sand added to soil. Howard Garrett is a well known gardening expert. He has written books, and talks about lava sand. He has a radio talk show, and probably has a web site.
    Mrs. Kellam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sing in now Ms. Hare ready to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am pleased to see that Tyler, Ryan and Mrs. Kellam have signed in. I will post the class paragraph about the benefits of lava sand that you wrote soon. Also tomorrow we will be checking our garden plots to see if our seeds have sprouted.

    Thanks, Mrs. Hellam for the suggestion about Howard Garrett. We will be checking out his info next week.

    Mrs. Hare

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Anthony. I'm signed up and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Anthony! I can't wait until we all work out in the garden tomorrow.

    Anthony this weekend, if Ms. Coulter tutors you, maybe you can look up Howard Garrett.

    Mrs. Hare

    ReplyDelete